Work at Holiday Powersports!
Looking for a great opportunity to work in the powersports industry? Holiday Powersports is looking for some new employees to join our fast growing dealership in Sherman, TX!
View the job postings below. If you are interested in applying, please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Holiday Powersports is looking for a new Service Advisor in Sherman, TX. The Service Advisor is a valuable position that works closely with customers needing service to make sure units get the correct service they need while working with the Master Technicians in the service department.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Diagnose and document problems with Motorcycles, ATVs, Side-by-Sides and Personal Watercraft brought in by customers.
- Clearly describe needed service on a Repair Order.
- Communicate with Service Manager about any additional work needed or any expected delays in completion so that customer can be immediately notified about current status of repair.
- Encourage customer to seek additional services by discussing with customer current service specials and recommending any additional work needed.
- Regularly monitor current open Repair Orders to ensure quality and timeliness and update customers with any additional information.
- Any other duties deemed necessary for the overall success of the department and dealership as a whole.
- Readiness to work overtime during peak season if required.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must work well with Managers, Technicians and Customers, as well as other dealer associates.
- Be a self-starter, highly motivated, and enthusiastic without need for supervision to complete job duties.
- Be able to maintain current technical qualifications by completing all training programs assigned by Service Manager.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask are a must.
- Ability to be punctual, dependable and accept responsibility for your actions.
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen.
- Legally authorized to work in the US.
- Comfortable using a computer to input data or pull up customer profiles and current service orders. Experience with Lightspeed is preferred.
Join the fastest growing powersports dealership in North Texas and become part of the Holiday Family. Please send resumes to email@example.com or visit us in the shop.